PEDALTRAIN PRO WITH SOFT CASE (PT-PRO-SC)
DISCONTINUED IN 2014. REPLACED BY CLASSIC PRO.
Top of the line touring rig with a stronger center reinforced frame design, more space underneath to mount power supplies and power strips. For the player who needs a large pedalboard without the extra bulk (or expense) of a flight case. A heavy duty cordura nylon gig bag is included with solid panels sewn inside the walls for added strength, plus a large and roomy gusseted pouch on the exterior.
PEDALTRAIN PRO WITH HARD CASE (PT-PRO-HC)
Top of the line touring rig with a stronger center reinforced frame design, more space underneath to mount power supplies and power strips. It comes in an ATA rated flight case with pro hardware, lockable latches, and low profile wheels on one end for effortless transport. The interior stage compartment is separated by a solid divider wall. World travelers rejoice, it is worthy!
- Frame: 32x16x3.5 inches;
- Aircraft grade aluminum; 7 lbs.
- Soft Case: 34x18x5.5 inches / Hard Case: 39x19x9 inches;
- Soft Case: Thick padding, sturdy construction, extra sewn panels, and bonus gusseted storage pocket;
- Hard Case: Finest chrome plated steel hardware; Full recessed latches and handles; Heavy duty aluminum edging; Panels crafted from laminate/plywood combination for incredible strength to weight ratio; Grey color provides 15-20 degree cooler storage temperatures in direct sunlight, further protecting valuable electronics;
- Soft Case: Durable cordura nylon; 10 lbs. / Hard Case: Highly protective foam lined interior; 32 lbs.
- Includes: Hook-and-loop with adhesive backing; Zip ties.